Tuesday, September 4, 2012

i was right
i was naive
i'm too much hard work - so you wash your hands off me

i don't talk to outsiders cos i don't trust them - they don't know me
that's why i try to scream to you - my friends - for help
my, my....that was naive of me
i under-estimated how much hard work, how much of a nuisance i would be

that was an error on my part
i trusted "my inner circle"
ha ha ha! what a joke!
i keep forgetting it's every man for himself

that's ok. im trying to be less bitter about it

at least now i really know that when the time comes down to it
it's only mama and abah who would really be hurt by it
at least i've already delegated it to someone to tell them it's not their fault
i'm the one who was broken, who was faulty.

ok, and maybe work - they'd be affected cos we'd be short-staffed again
parents and work

time to work on that naivety - people have their own lives
they don't wanna know about yours - it's way too hard

No comments: