Friday, September 7, 2012

i miss my ex
he was good
most importantly, he was honest, he treated me like i was a queen

i've had to learn the hard way (as i usually do with my life lessons unfortunately)
i've had to learn that just because you're curious, doesn't mean it's good or worth it

my biggest problem is that i fall for the wrong people
the people who give me butterflies from the get-go
these are the guys i fall for
you'd think i'd learn
apparently i don't

take my ex
he didn't give me butterflies
not at the start at least - makes sense, given that him asking me out was not something i expected

but the butterflies came later
they were good butterflies
i should've trusted those butterflies
instead - i got scared and ran away

now i'll never have that again

but i know this latest development had to happen
stink that it happened the way it did
heart just hurts so much
but i'm glad it happened
now i can move on
i deserve better

No comments: