Saturday, November 10, 2012

time to pick up the pieces.
i've been crying quite a bit the past few days - worse if a poignant song plays

the funny and weird thing is that i've lately wanted the whole thing

i found myself daydreaming - of a boy, meeting and getting along with my family, a wedding (and michael phelps is not the groom)
and then i shake myself out of is - realizing how fucking ridiculous this is!
and the other night - i dreamt i was happy! (how??) - and happy with H!


well i miss - i really do
i'm selfish
i want him all to myself. i want him to wait for me
but i know that's ridiculous! it's also wrong
i know that he's already moved on and that he deserves better

wants me to sever all ties with R
i totally get the rationale to this
i do think i can do it - won't be much of an issue
but what is the point?

used to look at me with love in his eyes
now? - nothing
and again, i get it
he's just stoked that he's getting some

so i believe i do have the right motivation to move on:

a) he is completely and utterly moved on
b) he has never and will never trust me (i can understand this, i don't blame him - but i can't constantly be with him, knowing i will never be rid of that)

so it is time to rid myself of this sap and mush
it's quite obvious that this - and - is not meant for me
i just have to remember the above
grow a pair, harden up and rely on nobody


i will get my life together

eat healthy and regular - if not daily - exercise
for i know this is the right way to concur this massive demon of mine
i must admit - i wish i was back to being that size 0
but i know very well that the 2 years of amenorrhoea was so very harmful
so i will do this the correct way - slow and steady
i mean, what's the rush? it's not like i have anybody to impress


and i will put all effort and energy into my career
what else is there to concentrate on?
lost my best friends and there isn't anybody to depend on
so i only have me to make things right.

time to replace a couple of photos with new ones...

No comments: