Saturday, May 28, 2011

this week in retrospect....

Tuesday - scrubbed with Mr Martin (as previously blogged)...

Thursday -
  • Mr Harman knows my name
  • Mr Harman was praising me! - didnt have any issues!
  • Mr Harman said he's give me a reference should I need it for SET applications!!!! :):)
  • long day ecc....BUT GOT TO DO IT WITH RAMEZ!!!! :):):)
Friday -
  • decent pawr.....
  • got out of my long day!!!!! :):):)
  • dinner at peter's
  • out to ponsonby after with the blondes and ramez and vincent...
  • WENT NEXT DOOR WITH RAMEZ TO DANCE!!! - they were playing an awesome mix of old-school hiphop/r&b!!!
  • sadly, we werent dancing with each other.....but he was sooo delish! :):)
  • we didnt hug goodbye though....=( why didn't i do that!!!!! i'll forever regret that moment...:(
gonna miss the boys....='(
maybe it's good.....i may now be able to get over ramez.....it's gonna be worse than the roberto debacle.....=(

*sobsobsob*

No comments: