Wednesday, May 25, 2011

team love!

the drama this week was me trying very hard to swap out of my friday ward calls so i can go to peter's team end-of-run do at his house...

i absolutely LOVE my team!!!

they were all rooting for me to swap out of it!
peter even quietly suggested i "called in sick" - which i obviously cant, cos i cant dump on the other HO like that...
vincent was also apparently asking around yesterday - if anyone wanted to do it (as expected, no takers)...

so today, even libby - the cow who always has an alterior motive - was trying to help out...in fact, it was she who suggested i ask hank!
and lo-and-behold....HANK agreed!!!!

sooo.....after post-acute friday, i'll hold the pager till he gets to nsh...
THEN I JOIN MY TEAM AT PETER's HOUSE!!!!

*ramez fist-bumped me when i told him*
peter was also stoked....

im sooo honoured that my team really likes me and wants me there....:):)

No comments: