Friday, April 24, 2009

thank you GenSurg....:)

once again, at the post-round coffee session, i had the HOT reg to my left...and the CUTE consultant to my right....*sigh*.....;)
had a good chat & laugh with the hot-reg....:)
definately on cloud 9 then...hehe...

oh, and he said he was gonna email me a funny thing....yay! lol...

and...today is the last day of my GenSurg attachment....
definately had it's moments....
did my mini-cex with mr bissett - turned out well! haha...got 4s and a 5....and he gave a great feedback! definately stoked! :)
and he was happy to give me a reference....:)
and i also got an awesome reference from mr collinson...:)

things are good right now.....:)

oh yeah...
HAPPY 61st BIRTHDAY ABAH!!! :)
and...
HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY TYSON!!! :)

4 comments:

str4vag^ said...

"roberto, where art thou?" said Roxanna.

-[nana]- said...

dumbass....
haha....i knew i'd live to regret calling u and telling u abt it...LOL....;)

str4vag^ said...

hahahahahahaha

-[nana]- said...

pfft....:)