Monday, February 2, 2009

reckless abandon...


http://www.usmagazine.com/news/michael-phelps-apologizes+for+drug+photos

oh for God's sake!
he is a kid!
he's only 23!
he wants to be normal
give him a break!

but i guess, given his situation - athlete and 14gold Olympian - he ought to be careful and NOT have his photo taken, seeing as how marijuana is banned under World Anti-Doping Agency rules..

"I engaged in behavior which was regrettable and demonstrated bad judgment. I'm 23 years old and despite the successes I've had in the pool, I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner people have come to expect from me. For this, I am sorry. I promise my fans and the public it will not happen again."

but hey,
to err is human...

2 comments:

The Dove said...

ohhh...cinta hati kau bong-ing kau cakap give him a break eh? i baru keluarkan cig box...baru keluar kan je ni...dah kena maki hamun! hahaha. ini tidak adil!!

(see...u pun psycho jugak sebenarnya...hahaha)

nway, it's ok...i take it you love me more than him. teehee. love u too! =D

-[nana]- said...

LOL!!!!
omg!!! i laughing terbahak-bahak...
i nvr saw it tht way...interesting point u make...;)

yes...i love u more....:)